2-4 persons | 33 m² + 8 m² terrace + sunbathing lawn | Ground floor
- 33 m² living area for 2-4 people with terrace (8 m²) and sunbathing lawn
- Living area with satellite TV and double sofa bed (bedding available)
- Kitchenette with electric stove, refrigerator with freezer compartment, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, dishes, and cooking utensils
- Bedroom with double bed, satellite TV, and bedding
- Bathroom with shower, toilet, bidet, makeup mirror, hair dryer, and hand and bath towels
- Terrace with comfortable seating area, deck chairs, and magnificent mountain view
- Heated floors in all rooms
- Free WLAN
|09.01.2022 - 29.01.2022||80 €|
|30.01.2022 - 19.03.2022||90 €|
|20.03.2022 - 24.04.2022||85 €|
|25.04.2022 - 25.06.2022||80 €|
|26.06.2022 - 30.07.2022||90 €|
|31.07.2022 - 21.08.2022||120 €|
|22.08.2022 - 18.09.2022||90 €|
|19.08.2022 - 06.11.2022||80 €|
The prices listed apply for 2 persons per night.
The corresponding surcharge applies for each additional person:
- Adults (from 18 years): 20.00 €
- Child from 9 to 17 years: 15.00 €
- Child from 0 to 8 years: 10.00 €
50.00 to 80.00 € (depending on the season and length of stay)
Surcharge with pet: 5.00 € to 8.00 €
For people 14 years of age or older, a local tax in the amount of 1.50 € (starting Jan. 1, 2022 - 2.10 €) will be charged per person per night. This tax is not included in the total price of your stay and is payable on site.
Surcharge for stays of fewer than 3 days: We charge a price increase of 5 to 10% (depending on the season) on the overnight rate per person.
Good to Know
Just 30 metres away from your accommodations, you will find Garber Hotel Restaurant. As our guest, you have the option to book our Pampered Half-Board. In the morning, a balanced breakfast buffet awaits you with fresh produce from the region. In the evening, our kitchen team creates a 3-course menu for you with local specialties and special delicacies. For lunch and dinner, you also have the option to spend culinary hours at our à-la-carte restaurant or simply order something to take away.
*not included in the overnight price
On your arrival date, your holiday apartment is available starting from 2:00 pm.
On your departure date, we ask you to vacate the apartment by 10:00 am at the latest.
After your booking, we ask you to transfer a deposit (booking guarantee) in the amount of €100 to €300 (depending on the duration of your stay and the season) to our account within 7 days. Your reservation is only binding after receipt of the deposit and our written confirmation.
- Cash (cash payment limit in Italy: €1,999.99)
- Credit card (Visa or MasterCard, please note the foreign limit)
- EC/Bancomat card
- Advance payment via bank transfer
- Up to 30 days before your arrival, the deposit will be refunded.
- Within 30 days of your arrival, we will retain the deposit.
- Cancellations related to travel restrictions (COVID-19) are free of charge up to 1 day before your arrival.
Our free WLAN is available to you.
We ask for your understanding that all our holiday apartments are non-smoking. However, you can smoke on the terrace, on the balconies, and in the garden.
Parking is available in our underground garage. Additional parking can be found outside, right at the accommodations.
Ski boot dryer and storage area
Thanks to our ski boot dryer in the underground garage, your ski and cross-country boots are always dry and ready for use. For your skis and bicycles, you can use our storage area provided for this purpose.
Near your accommodations:
- Garber Restaurant (30 m)
- Public and ski bus stop (20 m)
- Bakery/pastry shop (50 m)
- Supermarket (2 km)
- Klausberg ski area (4 km)
- Ski and bicycle rental (4 km)
- Mineral museum (5 km)
- Tennis court (8.5 km)
- Nativity scene museum (12 km)
- Speikboden ski area (13 km)
- Prettau copper mine and climate gallery (15 km)
- Rafting (15 km)
- Taufers Castle (16 km)
- CASCADE swimming pool and sauna (18 km)
- Kronplatz ski area (30 km)
Our free WLAN is available to you.
Enjoy unlimited daily use of the CASCADE swimming complex with a colourful assortment of facilities. The spacious sauna area is available to our guests at a reduced rate.
The Holidaypass entitles you to free use of all public transportation in South Tyrol: public buses, ski buses, regional trains, and some lift systems (Mühlbach–Meransen, Bozen–Ritten). It also includes a colourful weekly program and discounts for numerous services.
Cable cars included
Our guests are entitled to free and unlimited use of the Speikboden and Klausberg cable cars in May and June.
Start of lift season: 2021
Klausberg: May 22, 2021
Speikboden: June 5, 2021
Start of lift season: 2022
Klausberg: May 21, 2022
Speikboden: June 4, 2022
Start of lift season: 2023
Klausberg: May 20, 2023
Speikboden: June 3, 2023